NSK 15bsw02 Bearing
Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Deep Groove Ball Bearings provide a simple and versatile solution to many application requirements. These non-separable bearings can handle radial, axial or combined loading provided the axial component of the load is not excessive.Extra-small ball bearings and miniature ball bearings. Available as an open type, shielded / sealed types, and the flanged type. The latter is easily positioned in the axial direction. Maximum type ball bearings. These bearings are single-row deep groove ball bearings.
Deep Groove Ball Bearing is a common type of bearings and it is used in several industries from heavy machinery to high precision apparatus. This type of bearings consists of four elements that include inner ring, outer ring, cage that holds balls and ball bearings. Deep groove ball bearings are used in a particularly wide variety of application. They are relatively simple in design, non-separable, capable of operating at high and even very high speeds. In operation, they require little attention or maintenance provided the appropriate bearing specifications are reviewed for the specific application.
- 140 mm x 250 mm x 42 mm NTN 6228NR deep groove ball bearings
- 0.827 Inch | 21 Mill
- 100 mm x 140 mm x 18 mm NSK B100-3 deep groove ball bearings
- 4 Bolt Pillow Block;
- 25 mm x 62 mm x 25,4 mm ISO 63305-2RS deep groove ball bearings
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING
- 40,000 mm x 80,000 mm x 38 mm NTN AS208D1 deep groove ball bearings
- 2.362 Inch | 60 Mill
- 10 mm x 30 mm x 9 mm NTN 6200LLB deep groove ball bearings
- PEER BEARING CO.
- 140 mm x 210 mm x 33 mm NACHI 6028ZZ deep groove ball bearings
- Double Row
- Double Lip Nitrile R